KRISTEN IN THE RAW.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend

Oh, the weekend. The glorious two days of what I like to think is relaxation, but usually ends up being two days of hectic craziness. Oh well :).

The kiddos were at our house... Brant being a tiger -


a... kitten? suuuure...


a hippo...


and Braden showing off his new front teeth... take good care of them buddies, they're all ya got...


AND THE FEAST!!!! Ohhhh the feast... Johnn and Lois hosting... Carolyn, Clayton & Angie, Eric, Jr., Shane, and myself attending...

MENU:

Homemade chile rellenos and enchiladas

Rice and Beans

Guacamole, Pico de Gallo, Queso

Homemade churros with coconut sauce and Nutella sauce

Sopapilla Cheesecake

Needless to say, I was stuffed to the point of rolling out the door. And those churros with Nutella? I have no words to describe. Not a one.


a game of Wits & Wagers...


Eric. Mexican.


Tyce and Ethan



Jace...


And a visit to see darling baby Lee Monroe... Pops' first time seeing him...





His darling baby room that Jill decorated...


talent I wish I had...




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment