KRISTEN IN THE RAW.

Monday, July 9, 2012

The Most Random Musings

As I'm weeding through recent pictures, I realize that I have a bunch of random pictures from multiple events that don't really go together with anything in particular. So, here's my randoms for the month.

Shelby, Kinzie, and Karalee

A family brunch before Scott and Natalie's wedding... 

Amanda surprised me. She. SURPRISED. Me. Big time. I seriously had absolutely NO idea. But it was a pleasant surprise, so I went along. 

The next-to-be-married couple... 

Amanda and Macy 

Little Lee. I just can't get enough of him. Right now he has little rabbit teeth.
 
 

Oh man. He's so handsome.

And this is little Josephine. She's absolutely darling, big eyes, and worried eyebrows... 

Aubrey and Eric's engagement party...
 

Lunch with Jean and Laura before Amanda had to leave... 

Visiting a friend of mine - Angie is on the left, she is the nurse who's place I took at the clinic when she had to retire due to health reasons. She taught me a lot and she is one of the sweetest, kindest, most caring people that I know. Vhi is on the right - she is our office manager and keeps the clinic hopping with entertainment. There is never a dull moment when Vhi is there. She switches between English and Tagalog when she gets upset and it's acutally quite humorous because no one has any idea what she's saying.

Those are my randoms.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Man, life comes at you fast huh? I really wish you would bring your swag out here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun batch of pictures. I think this should be a monthly post... All your random pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pics. I love Vhi; I can just hear her now. :)

    ReplyDelete