KRISTEN IN THE RAW.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happenings - April 2012

Took the train to Dallas with some friends to go to the Art Museum...
 

Reunion Tower...
 
 
 

Dinner at Whitney's with some friends... 

Wedding dress shopping for Laura. I could barely contain my excitement. 

Vegetarian-themed dinner at Johnn and Lois's...

The Spread - Lentil soup, pasta salad, fruit salad, tofu and vegetable tacos with pineapple salsa and guacamole, sweet potato couscous, spinach and artichoke lasagna...
The pineapple salsa was INCREDIBLE. Am I the only one that has been deprived of it all my life? I could drink that stuff... 

A few of the kids - Ethan, Marley, Bella, Grayson 

And this little toot - Josephine.  
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Great pics. Love the one of Josie. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, who can I steal the pineapple salsa recipe from? Really like Lois' turquoise buffet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the food sounded wonderful! I love the picture of Little Toot! She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete