KRISTEN IN THE RAW.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pan of Diabetes

Perhaps it's the fall weather of late...

Perhaps it's my love of eating...

Perhaps it's being sick and having a couple days off work (bad advertising for the clinic)...

But food seems to be getting quite a bit of attention lately. Thank you, Pinterest.com, for my latest creation...


White chocolate chip cookie dough...


... topped with Oreos...


... topped with brownie batter...


... and covered in hot fudge right out of the oven...


Yes, I did.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Was it even good??? I could feel my arteries clogging up just looking at it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband looked at the picture and said, "well what is that dessert that looks so good."

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great! Well, Tum, you should make it for him and feed Davie some bites for me since that is what I would do behind your back if I was there...

    ReplyDelete