KRISTEN IN THE RAW.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving started with 8 of us here at home...




Sticking oranges with cloves is one of my favorite things.



Dad and Mom, Curt, Laura, Roger, Kara, Garrett, and my invisible self


A walk down to the river...



This is the newest member of Roger and Kara's family - Camry the English Mastiff. Check out those paws.


Pumpkin Mousse, Oatmeal Coconut pie, Chocolate pie, Pecan pie, Buttermilk Pie, Pumpkin pie, and Pumpkin cheesecake. I think we went a little overboard.

Then we headed over to Uncle Tom and Aunt Jo's that afternoon...



Aunt Mel, Haley, Shelby, and Aunt Jo


Reese looking just like Tracy. Poor girl, those glasses were so strong that she kept going cross-eyed.


Brock


... and a game of Mexican Train

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love Thanksgiving! I'm sad its already over and all I have left of it is my slightly larger waistband.

    ReplyDelete